The Arc, Ocean County Chapter's Recreation Services Bowling is returning for the 2022/2023 season! Please read the details carefully and sign up through the online Recreation Order Form.
Northern Bowling @ Ocean Lanes - Mondays from 3-5:00pm starting September 19th
$50 registration fee for bowlers + $3 per game (max two games), includes free shoes weekly and coordination with Special Olympics NJ.
Southern Bowling @ Thunderbird Lanes - Mondays from 4-5:30pm starting September 26th
- $50 registration fee for bowlers + $8 per day for two games, includes free shoes weekly and coordination with Special Olympics NJ.
Special Olympics NJ - Save the dates!
- January 29th - Area 6 Competition at Ocean Lanes in Lakewood
- February 25th - Central Sectional Competition at Strathmore Lanes in Matawan
- April 2nd - Spring Games Singles Competition at Bowlero in North Brunswick
The end of season Bowling Banquet will require an additional ticket registration - TBD.
Additional Important Information
- Updated: Masking for recreational activities is strongly encouraged but no longer mandatory for both indoor and outdoor activities. If feeling ill, please stay home. If any participant tests positive for COVID-19, please notify Lauren Sarno via email immediately.
- We should avoid snacking during practices. Please bring water bottles for athletes as there will not be water fountains available.
- All registration paperwork must be in prior to bowling. You can download the registration paperwork here.
- Submit confirmation of completed waivers as mandated by Special Olympics:
- All bowlers must wear legitimate bowling shoes to bowl. The bowling alleys will no longer allow any participant to wear regular sneakers.
- If at any time, a participant becomes COVID positive, it must be reported immediately via phone call to Lauren Sarno.
Dates of bowling may be subject to change should Covid-19 guideline modifications require us to do so for the health and safety of our participants.
ANY QUESTIONS? Please email Lauren Sarno at Lauren.Sarno@arcocean.org or call 732-363-3335 x3146.