We're hosting in-person Recreation for 2022/2023! The Arc's bowling leagues, Saturday Recreation, Fall Formal, and SMILES community trips are posted. Please review the important information below before submitting the Recreation Order Form.
- Location: Drop off/pick up is at 150 Oberlin Ave, Lakewood, NJ, 08701, unless otherwise noted in the activity’s description.
- Time: Please remember to be on time for drop off/pick up. Participants should be brought into the building by family/staff to ensure all pertinent information is exchanged.
- Early/Late Arrivals Back (Returns): In the event we will be either more than 30 minutes late or early returning to the building from an activity, we will contact you with an updated time.
- COVID Policy: All individuals must be able to wear a mask for the duration of the activity unless outside where we can social distance and/or eating.
- Financial Policy: Should an individual want to bring personal money for snacks and souvenirs, please notify the staff, as staff can hold onto personal funds if necessary.
- Medication Policy: Anyone who requires medications to be administered during recreational events must email Lauren.Sarno@arcocean.org with a medication list and prescriptions for those medications 7 days prior to scheduled activity. All prescriptions must be updated within the year and must match exactly what is written on the original medication container/bottle. All medications for administration must be kept in original containers and not prepackaged medication pockets/envelopes. Unfortunately, if the prescription, medication container and pre-written MAR don’t match or if there are questions that cannot be answered by the start of the trip, we will not be able to administer the medications to the individual.
- Cancellations: If an emergency has occurred and you must cancel, please notify Lauren Sarno immediately so a replacement can be sought. Unfortunately if a replacement cannot be found, we cannot offer refunds.
- DDD Budgets: For individuals using their DDD budgets to pay for activities, we must have an updated ISP plan sent through our Medicaid mailbox (Medicaid@arcocean.org) with the units for the activity prior to signing up for the activity.
Any questions, concerns, or requests for more information please contact Lauren Sarno, Assistant Director, by email at Lauren.Sarno@arcocean.org.
|28||29||30||Aug 31||Sep 1||2||3|
10:00 am Saturday Recreation
10:00 am Saturday Recreation
|25||26||27||28||29||Sep 30||Oct 1|
4:00 pm Southern Bowling
Recreation Events Descriptions
Join us for a night of dancing at the Fall Formal!
Have fun with your Arc friends on Saturdays from 10:00am- 3:00pm.
Northern Bowling @ Ocean Lanes - Mondays from 3-5:00pm starting September 19th
Southern Bowling @ Thunderbird Lanes - Mondays from 4-5:30pm starting September 26th
Color Me Mine
Join us for clay painting and mocktails!
Join us a for a movie afternoon at the AMC Theater in Brick.
Join us for classic musicals and ballets celebrating the holiday season.