Individuals participate in various service options that are community based to gain the skills for competitive employment.
- Supported Employment Services - refers to the development of employment opportunities, as well as hands-on, continuous support required to maintain employment.
- Trial Work Experience (TWE) – individuals participate in a variety of experiences in various work related settings in the most integrated environment possible.
What We Offer
- Referral Assistance
- Intake and Assessment
- Interview Preparation
- Job Sampling
- Resume Writing
- Application Assistance
- Reasonable Accommodation Advocacy Requests
- Virtual and Community Based Job Development
- Customized Job Development
- Professional Development Training
- Development of Natural Supports
- Service Team Meetings
- Travel Training
- AND MUCH MORE!!
For more information contact Janice Slier, Assistant Director of Vocational Services at 732-363-3335 x166 or by email.