Text "Arc Ocean" to 732-363-3335 for Employment Opportunities!
The Arc of Ocean County will be hosting a Job Fair on Wednesday, April 5th from 3-5pm.
The job fair will be held at our administrative office at
815 Cedarbridge Ave
Please call Emily Hopkins at 732-363-3335 x1104 to make an appointment! Walk-ins are also welcome!
Upcoming Job Fairs:
- Wednesday, April 12th from 4-6pm (Barnegat Library)
- Tuesday, May 2nd from 11-1pm
- Thursday, May 18th from 3-5pm
We proudly offer our employees Medical and Dental Insurance. Paid time off, holiday pay, 401K with employee match, and many more benefits.
Below is a list of current employment opportunities.
The minimum job requirements for our direct care and direct care supervisor positions may include:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid NJ Driver's License with no more than 5 points
- Have the ability to pass a local, state and federal criminal background check
- Have at least 1 year of verifiable work experience
- All employees are required to be in compliance with State and Agency Covid-19 Vaccine requirements.
Specific requirements for each position can be found by clicking the individual link for the job you may be interested in. This will also lead you to the page where you are able submit a resume online.
You may also contact Emily Hopkins at 732-363-3335 x104 to schedule an interview for an open position or submit an employment inquiry.