• Participants will make a koi fish. Instructor will facilitate the project for participants to follow along.
• Device to access virtual session.
• Webcam and microphone preferred.
• Card stock (two pieces), water color paint, cup with water, paint brush, crayons, markers, black permanent marker, glue, scissors.
• This will be determined based upon individual tier assignment, service area and length of activity. The Arc of Ocean County will bill against your approved service plan on file with our agency.