• In "Let's See the World", participants will explore a country each session, learning about the culture, demographics, and customs. They will create a flag of the country and receive a stamp for their travel "Passport".
• Device to access the virtual session
• Webcam and microphone preferred
• Colored pencils, paper, pen/pencil
• Let's See the World. See Related Links.
• This will be determined based upon individual tier assignment, service area and length of activity. The Arc of Ocean County will bill against your approved service plan on file with our agency.