• In "Express Yourself" participants will learn about and use different forms of communication to express themselves. They will work on communication skills in regard to feelings, hopes, dreams. etc. and have the opportunity to use their newly acquired skills and express themselves with the group.
• Device to access the virtual session
• Webcam and microphone preferred
• Colored pencils, paper, pen/pencil
• Let's See the World. See Related Links.
• This will be determined based upon individual tier assignment, service area and length of activity. The Arc of Ocean County will bill against your approved service plan on file with our agency.