• Participants will make a painting. Instructor will facilitate the project for participants to follow along with at home. Bring extra materials for more fun!
• Device to access virtual session.
• Webcam and microphone preferred.
• Cardstock, watercolor paint (multi-color), paintbrushes, pencil, eraser, crayons, two (2) containers for water, smock, drop cloth.
• This will be determined based upon individual tier assignment, service area and length of activity. The Arc of Ocean County will bill against your approved service plan on file with our agency.