• Participants will learn how to make their own Ice Cream. Participants can choose to make Ice Cream of their own or watch the instructor. The history of ice cream will also be shared.
• Device to access the virtual session
• Webcam and microphone preferred
• 4 oz. milk, 4 oz. cream, ¼ tsp. vanilla (or use other flavors- chocolate syrup for chocolate ice cream), 4 tsp. sugar, a few drops of food coloring (optional), large bowl of ice, half cup of salt (Rock Salt works best and can be found at a hardware store), small (Quart size) ziplock freezer bag, large (Gallon size) ziplock freezer bag, spoon, sprinkles & other toppings of your choosing. Bring extra for more fun!
• This will be determined based upon individual tier assignment, service area and length of activity. The Arc of Ocean County will bill against your approved service plan on file with our agency.