• Participants will learn how to make a Candy Corn Pine Cone craft. Participants can choose to make a pine cone craft of their own or watch the instructor. The history of Candy Corn will also be shared.
• Device to access the virtual session
• Webcam and microphone preferred
• Five (5) or more pine cones (store bought), white, orange and yellow paint, 3 paint brushes, sealant spray for crafts (can buy at craft store), newspaper, paper towels, small bowl for water when painting and a bowl to display the pine cones in once the paint is dry.
• This will be determined based upon individual tier assignment, service area and length of activity. The Arc of Ocean County will bill against your approved service plan on file with our agency.