• Participants will learn about Geology. Volcanoes will be discussed and participants can watch the instructor make a model volcano or make one of their own.
• Device to access virtual session.
• Webcam and microphone preferred.
• One (1) large empty 2-liter soda bottle, baking soda, dish-washing liquid, warm water, red food coloring, vinegar, tray with sides, sand.
• This will be determined based upon individual tier assignment, service area and length of activity. The Arc of Ocean County will bill against your approved service plan on file with our agency.