● Participants will learn how to make yarn pumpkins. Participants can choose to make one of their own or watch the instructor. Participants will also take part in a Stress Management lesson.
● Device to access virtual session
● Webcam and microphone
● Balloons (2-3), yarn (yellow, orange or red), glue (in a bottle), pipe cleaners (brown & green).
● Yarn Pumpkins & Stress Management. See Related Links
● This will be determined based upon individual tier assignment, service area and length of activity. The Arc of Ocean County will bill against your approved service plan on file with our agency.