• Participants will make a spider web. Instructor will facilitate the craft for participants to follow along with at home.
• Device to access virtual session.
• Webcam and microphone preferred.
• Pencil, black marker, eraser, crayons, colored pencils or watercolor paints (multi-color), white cardstock paper.
• This will be determined based upon individual tier assignment, service area and length of activity. The Arc of Ocean County will bill against your approved service plan on file with our agency.