• Participants will create a watercolor painting. Instructor will facilitate the project for participants to follow along with at home.
• Device to access virtual session.
• Webcam and microphone preferred.
• Watercolor paints, crayons, pencil, paintbrushes, paper (card stock or sketch pad - 80lb. weight), two (2) cups with water, smock. Bring extra paper to further your creativity and for more fun!
• This will be determined based upon individual tier assignment, service area and length of activity. The Arc of Ocean County will bill against your approved service plan on file with our agency.