Individuals have the opportunity to participate in activities that interest them while encouraging health and fitness, friendships, and skill development. To learn more or register for a program please call Robin Collins, Recreation Coordinator at 732-363-3335 x117 or Helen Centrella, Recreation Specialist at 732-363-3335 x187.
NEW: 2018 Fall Activities Include:
- Bowling (Lakewood & Manahawkin)
- Saturday Recreation (Brick, Toms River & Tuckerton)
- Friday Theme Dances (Brick & Barnegat)
- Walking Club (Brick & Manahawkin)
- Cooking Nights (Lakewood & Manahawkin)
- Bingo! (Brick)
- Movie Nights
- Shows, Festivals, Concerts & More!
Recreation registration is submitted quarterly. All participants must be registered with the Family Support Services Dept. before attending any activity. A current (within 2 years) Participant Information Form (PIF) must be on file to attend any recreation program.